Monday, June 13, 2011

What did you say?

During Memorial Day weekend the wind was pretty strong and blew down our fence.
The wind isn't the only reason our fence blew over. It was old. Rotted. We knew it was falling down.

Well, half of the fence came down so I have been having vinyl fencing companies come out and give us quotes. I am certain these two companies sent men to the house that were either high or drunk.

Both companies quoted over $6k for one side of fencing! What?!!?!
It is roughly 100 feet of straight fencing that needs to be replaced, but I wasn't expecting to pay $12k-$15k for a new fence. Hell to the NO!

I just wanted a simple privacy fence like this:

















No wonder everyone in our ghetto neighborhood opts for the nasty ol' chain link:

















Ugggggh. I have to find a better option!

No comments:

Post a Comment