Monday, October 21, 2013

Oh yeah, my night stands came!

Late post, but my night stands I had on order for 2 months finally came (errr about 3 1/2 weeks ago)!
I still need decorative pillows and drapes.... just not sure what I want.
I don't know what color of drapes and I haven't found pillows that I like yet. I also need art for the walls.... not sure if you can tell, but I am going for a Old Hollywood Glam bedroom.

The headboard I found on Horchow, but ended up finding it in a furniture store locally.
The night stands I found at Macy's of all places. I liked the mirrored look but wanted something more durable on top. These have black granite on top, much easier to clean too!

I found the lamps and shades at Pottery Barn before I found the night stands about 2 months prior.

Sorry about the bad photos....and the bed was a mess.


Messy Bed....ugh. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment