Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A Rustic Pink Baby Shower!

After three different invitation designs, I finally came up with this idea of a rustic pink and white baby shower. My sister was quite clear that she did not want a "theme" however I needed to have something to decorate around!

It started with a Telegram Invite which I designed and had printed at PrintMoz. These were 5x7 postcards that were actually printed on a type of plastic so that they would not bend during shipping. We also coated them to have a soft touch feel (similar to a iPhone case cover).



I bought mason jars and Annie Sloan chalk paint and painted and sanded all of the jars. I also painted my owl, a metal table and two of my planters with the chalk paint! Once I get started I cannot stop!








































Then I hung pink and white paper lanterns all throughout the yard and placed rustic flowers in each of the mason jars.









































I also ordered some fun cocktail, luncheon, and bathroom guest napkins.


To stick with this vintage/ rustic look, I found some ideas on Pintrest for the perfect Cameo Cake!!! Look how stinkin' cute this cake turned out!!


Everything turned out great. We ended up having close to 70 guests in the backyard!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment