Monday, October 21, 2013

Weed Removal & Walkway

After I finished the paver project to the hose I started a project that I've been putting off.
I have pulled weeds so many Sunday mornings by our pool pumps, but they just KEEP COMING BACK! This area is overrun by weeds. It is scary.

We cleared out the weeds and I added this stone and pebble walkway to the pool pumps. Again, the only way to walk to this area was through mud, weeds, and it was gross. The previous owner left all these stones scattered through the yard, so I put them to good use.

After we put the pathway in place, we filled it in with pebble stones, we put down wood chips and put all the trees on a drip system. This should keep the weeds away. I HOPE!

Ahhhhh! Its the garden of scary weeds!!!!

Walkway in place!

AFTER!!!!!

BEFORE & AFTER

No comments:

Post a Comment